How to love your coat
Your coat will stand up to just about anything as long as you care for it properly.
Caring for any other fuzzy friend is much like the coats.
1. Love it- Take care of your fuzzy friend and it will take care of you.
2. NEVER BRING YOUR Fluffies TO A DRY CLEANERS. Unless you know 100% that this particular cleaner knows how to care for your faux fur friend don't risk it.
3. Washing is hard on fabrics- Only wash your fuzzy friend when it really needs it. When you wash it, you can use the washing machine. Wash on COLD with light detergent. NEVER PUT IN DRYER!!!
4. NEVER PUT FAUX FUR IN THE DRYER!!!-Heat and your faux fur friend do NOT get along. Heat melts its fur and creates little plastic balls where once there was plush fur. Once you are done washing in cold water remove and dry flat or line dry. Once your fuzzy friend is dry you can brush it out to return it to it's normal lovely self.
5. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT- Keep your fuzzy friend away from open flame, heaters, and radiators. HEAT IS BAD. Just like a dryer these things will turn the lovely fur into tiny balls that will never come out.